Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dots Back Inn


Woohoo!

So i made it to Dots Back Inn finally! I went with my friend Ursula whom i had been nagging all day to go.


I'm not a fancy critic or anything so I'm just going to let you know what i thought and no fancy freakin words.

Food was yummy! I had the Chicken MacArthur Pasta which had white wine, artichokes, feta, tomatoes, garlic, etc. It was strange i could taste the wine in the pasta! Was very tasty though. I also had the Spicy Potato Salad, which in no way was spicy, but just a very classic potato salad so no complaints!

Ursula had the Sailor Sandwich and the potato salad as well. She really liked it and i will definitely try that next time i go back! Sailor Sandwich for anyone who doesn't know is Knockwurst, pastrami, sauerkraut, Swiss and spicy mustard on bread.



Service was sweet, didn't feel rushed or anything, the lady was very nice and everyone there seemed relaxed. Almost every customer in there other than Ursula and i must have been regulars because everyone was going by first names!

Cute little place! Would have never known about it if i hadn't seen it on diners drive ins and dives though.

I think I'm going to go to Weezies Kitchen next. Everyone talks about the place but Ive never had a chance to go.







Angie
& Hazelnut

No comments:

Post a Comment