Sunday, January 25, 2009

First things first!

Okay!

So I've decided to do a cooking blog because i seem to forget my recipes after Ive cooked them! Also i want to have a place to document my hits and misses at local restaurants and to post other peoples recipes that i think others would enjoy.

So my name is Angela and I'm from Richmond, VA. I Hate long walks on the beach just to get that out of the way. I love to cook and bake. Ive been cooking since i was old enough to figure out a toaster oven (which was about 5 or 6). Oddly enough i also have a passion for photography so i love to take pictures of my food. I'm planning on starting my own catering business and hopefully one day I'd love to own a local bakery.

Oh and i have to mention...
I have an adorable puppy named hazelnut. Shes a little crazy but that's okay because so am i!


I hope you enjoyed my hopes and dreams. :) Now since i don't have anything compiled to put on here yet i will get to work! I should be going to Dots Back Inn soon so keep an eye out!



<3 Angie & hazelnut

No comments:

Post a Comment