Monday, March 29, 2010

It's been too long.

Has it already been nearly a year?

Well, I have to admit I have had a lot on my plate in these past 9 months or so. Lost my job, fell back in love, gained a job, almost lost that love, lost anouther job, gained some friends, needless to say, its been a minute.

The economy is one mean old little lady. I've been officially job hunting since October of '09 and its only now starting to look a little bit brighter. More
interviews, but no call backs, yet. Aside from my financial drama and a current housing dilemma, things are getting better.

And the food, OH how I miss the food. On an unemployed girls budget, cheap meals have been my best friend, and my worst enemy. I fully admit that places like Wendy's and Taco Bell have gotten a good chunk of my funds, and that has got to end. Oh sure, Its easy to say "But Angela, you can afford to make yourself dinner every night with the money you spend on fast food!" and honestly, that's true. But who wants to cook for one when you can't even enjoy what your eating, due to the bills sitting underneath your plate?

Now things are getting brighter. Its a new season, everything and one is waking up, Jobs opportunities are becoming more frequent, Money is becoming less of a burden, and everyday things just feel better in life.

My next plan for this blog will hopefully involve the best snacky food known to man, Sushi.
My mother has discovered a place called Soya Sushi about 10 minutes down the road, and they create Oh.My.God good sushi. Interestingly enough, my significant other has recently shown an interest in sushi and I plan on showing him what he has been missing.

Here's to a new season, a new year, and a new life. (Well, except for Hazel, shes coming along too of course...)


Angela & Hazelnut

No comments:

Post a Comment